das Team des SFP am Standort Berlin und gestalte mit uns die Zukunft des Bankings!
- operate and continuously enhance a cloud-based data platform for Business Intelligence, Digital Analytics, Marketing Automation and Data Science
- support operational planning and decision-making processes for the development of a future-proof BI architecture
- be responsible for ongoing optimization of the data architecture and ETL processes and ensure reliable operation of the platform
- provide scalable analysis and data exploration tools for our analysts, product managers and customers
- implement new business requirements for big data from a variety of data sources
- conceptualize and develop our BI infrastructure together with the BI Lead in terms of technology choices, cost estimation and make or buy decisions
- collaborate on prototype projects to support technology decisions
- assist the data engineering team with development and technical decisions
- ensure best practices around our BI development (Code Quality Management, Code Review, Documentation)
- mentor the Data Engineers around technologies and processes
- have worked for at least three years in a similar position
- are experienced in working with Microsoft Power BI or other BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc)
- are familiar with databases ((No-)SQL, cloud systems (AWS, Google Cloud or Exasol)) and have operational knowledge of pipeline tools and database-relevant programming languages (such as Python)
- have experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban)
- are a go-to person for topics like statistics, dimensional modeling, business intelligence, marketing controlling, web analytics and data science
- have extensive knowledge in designing modern, scalable BI architectures based on the latest cloud stacks and technologies
- are ideally familiar with integrating CRM, banking, and API data for successful data products
- are experienced in making technical decisions in data engineering
- are experienced in delivering great products on-time and within budget
- are creative in finding technical solutions, hands-on, proactive and well organized
- are interested in understanding technology, but also business impact of data-related issues, to create value for our customers
- are willing to quickly familiarize with new technical systems and technologies, as well as deeply understand and communicate technical and business issues
- are able to communicate with technical and interdisciplinary stakeholders with an eye for detail, but never losing sight of the big picture
- are interested in the latest trends and best practices of data engineering technologies
- are ideally experienced in the implementation of a data warehouse from scratch to rollout to numerous users and have already led international development teams
- have a Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- are able to communicate in german with your team members and stakeholders (written and oral)
more than just an agency for more than just a bank. We are the central partner for communication and digital services in the Sparkassen Group. With more than 350 employees, SFP connects all disciplines of communication and develops integrated solutions for savings banks, associations and alliance partners – from analysis to strategy, from creative idea to action, from concept to implementation. And since we are more than just an agency, our expertise also includes 15 years of experience in the finance group. Come and see how colorful Red is with us!
We offer you
- an established company and a creative hotspot with a start-up atmosphere
- great impact of your work, since our products are available to over 50 million savings bank customers
- an attractive salary and flexible working hours
- capital accumulation benefits / pension provision, diverse employee discounts
- 30 days holiday + 2 bank holidays (December 24th and 31st)
- a myriad of training opportunities
- an inspiring work climate, a relaxed dress code and friendly colleagues
How to apply?
Please introduce yourself to us and send us your complete application via our career page.
Do you need more information? Reach out to Mandy from the HR Department at +49 30 24636-828 or at email@example.com.
More jobs and information about us can be found at sparkassen-finanzportal.de